Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adoption 5K

My friend, Rusty Pang, invited me to Maryland to participate in this epic run in October 2011: Run for Your Lives!  I'm all about it! I'm also all about adopting my baby from Ethiopia. So, let's put 'em together! What better way to raise the funds to bring my baby home? 


Here's what sponsoring me entails:


If I finish the race, but get 'infected' you donate $1.
If I finish without infection, you donate $5.
If I finish in the top 50% of non-infected, you donate $10.
If I finish in the top 25% of non-infected, you donate $15.
If I finish in the top 10% of non-infected, you donate $20.




The more followers and sponsors I get, the more ridiculous costume I'll wear, too.   More to come on that.


Like and follow the 5K prep on Facebook here.


What else should I do to raise awareness, anticipation, and funds?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I am BEYOND looking forward to this!!!! :D So totally pumped!!!! And I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete