Monday, August 29, 2011

Family Values

Lindsey has been hard at work doing crafty things around the house.  It's pretty amazing, really.  We are just two months into this new place and she's been making it look like a home.  If it were just me here, it'd still be pretty bare.  Thank the Lord she's here!

Lemon Chicken...4 out of 5 stars...mmmmmmm
My fav so far is the weekly menu board.  She repurposed an old frame, used some scrapbook materials, and uses a dry erase marker to tell me what hearty goodness is gonna hit my plate.

I then give a little feedback with some stars later that night.  It keeps her on her toes.

Seriously, this menu thing is pretty bomb.

Lindsey has also refinished an awesome mirror frame (which Makayla is pretty sure is her magic mirror on the wall.)

But there's another thing she's working on that I'm pretty stoked about is a board of our family rules/values.  There are a few families I have seen post theirs.  I want to get this right (not the appearance, but the content.)

Any guys out there have any suggestions for the top ten?


No comments:

Post a Comment