Saturday, August 27, 2011

Seems Legit

Just got an email from Joe Fox. Subject: Awful Trip. To: undisclosed recipients.

"How you doing?i am so sorry about me not informing you about my trip to London,United Kingdom some days back, Unfortunately for me i was mugged at gun point last night and here i am totally freaked out! All cash, Credit cards and phone were stolen,i got messed up in another country, stranded in London,United Kingdom, fortunately my passport was in my hotel room. It was a Brutal  experience and i was hurt a little bit on my right hand, but would be fine.

My return fight leaves in a few hours but i am having troubles sorting out the hotel bills, wondering if you could loan me some money to sort out the hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport i will refund it back as soon as i get back home. I have been to the police and embassy here, but they aren't helping issues,i have limited access to mails now,i have canceled my cards already and made a police report, I won’t get a new card number till I get back home! So I really need your help.would def refund it to you once i get back home...Hope to read from you soon

I await your reply soon.

Thanks In Advance."

Too bad all my money is currently tied up with a Nigerian prince...

1 comment:

  1. That totally sounds legit! I think we need to give money to that guy. Oh wait....

    ReplyDelete